Revolution of the Traditional Office
The traditional office is in the middle of a revolution. I have read several articles lately questioning the conventional office environment, its hours and work performance. It seems that society is asking questions like, “is it really necessary to sit in an office from 9 to 5 to do my job?” This traditional 9 to 5 environment sometimes creates less productive, unhealthy and unhappy employees. Employees that are unhappy are not optimal for any business. Some businesses are re-evaluating the traditional office environment and researching if remote working can fit their particular industry. The traditional office seems to be going through a revolution and may go the way of the pager, fax machine & home phone. Here are three reasons I think society will ditch the traditional office environment and a combination of shared office solutions and collaborative work spaces will be the next big thing.
- Technology. Technology is the reason the work world is very different today. It has created jobs that did not exist a few years back. Technology along with the internet has connected the home office to the traditional office. The restrictive and dated definition of going to the same office every day from 9 to 5 does not work for every industry in today’s world. Technology has made this change and it is the reason collaborative work space and shared office solutions are a growing trend.
- Reduced Overhead Costs. Businesses using collaborative work spaces do not have to pay to maintain a typical office which significantly reduces overhead costs. No building to own or rent, maintain, insure, clean, furnish add up to huge savings for businesses. Employers can have the best of both words by renting office space just for the time a traditional office setting is needed. These types of shared office solution companies are becoming more commonplace.
- Improved Attendance and Retention. Remote employees have more control of their schedules freeing them up for other important activities. Having more freedom can make individuals happier in their employment. Happy employees get sick and call in less often. Honestly, who has not called in just because they didn’t want to get out of their PJs? Working remotely provides employees the option of staying in their PJS and still getting the job done. Employers will save money on sick days and have a lower turnover rate in their company. Happy employees do not leave. Everyone wins.
There is no downside to revolutionizing the traditional office. Quite frankly, it’s about time. Having control of your schedule reduces stress and starts the process of being a happier worker. Work Webb may be the local missing piece to finding a better working environment. Work Webb provides big city shared office solutions in historic downtown Daytona Beach. Call today to schedule and tour and visit our web site here for pricing.
Why Shared Office Solutions Is Catching On
I let people borrow stuff all the time. Picture Frames? Sure. I have many. Dancer Dust? Sure because really, no meal is complete without some Dancer Dust. Office Space – Why yes! We have expanded our space in the Kress building so we can accommodate the growing trend of “borrowing” office space or providing shared office solutions. I see more and more articles online on how shared office solutions is a growing trend. It’s refreshing to know we were ahead of the game when we started #WorkWebb.
If you have not considered the option of shared office space as a solution for your business, here is a list of why you need to:
- Reduces expenses. Not having to maintain an office is a huge reduction of expenses. Let us worry about this while you just get your work done.
- No need for multiple offices. Traveling to Daytona Beach, Florida for work and need a place to work? Work Webb is a professional environment to meet clients or just get some work completed with access to snacks, coffee, and great company.
- Support Local Business. Using Work Webb will support a local, small business and help bring back life to downtown Daytona.
- No Commitment. No lease required. Period. Having commitment issues is no problem for Work Webb. We have options to fit every need so businesses can give Work Webb a trial run to see if it is a good fit. We offer daily, weekly, and monthly office rental plans at Work Webb.
- Supplies Included. Everything needed for a day, hour, or week in the office is supplied so you can be productive without compromising your professionalism. Our facilities have everything you need to get your next project up and running in an elegant, peaceful, productive environment.
- Emergency Needs. On vacation in Daytona Beach and something important comes up and you need a professional office? Yes, we can help.
Contact us today to schedule a tour or inquire about office space for rent at Work Webb at the historic Kress building in Daytona Beach: (386) 506-8022
Daytona Beach Office Solutions: Work Webb at the Historic Kress Daytona
An Office and Workspace Solution That Suits Your Unique Professional Needs
Many small businesses find that a permanent office space may not be right for them, citing high overhead and other unseen operating costs down the road. Work Webb in Daytona Beach offers all the amenities you need at a professional office and the resources to make your next meeting or conference work. Skip the packed coffee shops and noisy restaurant environments that can get in the way of meaningfully connecting with your clients. (more…)