Isn’t there something about Spring that makes us want to beat the chaos and start anew? And that doesn’t just mean our homes and outdoor space — it means our businesses too! We have made it through the time change, and now Spring, followed by a nice hot Florida summer is just around the corner. It’s time to Spring Forward and do a little Spring cleaning in your professional life.
Now we don’t mean cleaning literally…actually, we take that back. Take a second to disinfect your workspace. Clean your laptop screen and the keyboard. And your cell phone. Germs are everywhere. We suggest wiping these items down once a week.
An easy way to keep your actual workspace clear? The things you use consistently should be within the radius of your arms. No matter, if you are at our shared workspace, or at home-this, can include your monitor and keyboard, telephone, two pens, one notebook, etc. Supplies and paperwork should be kept in the zones you’ve established for them.
Some experts say most of us treat our email inbox like a to-do list, which adds to the stress of any profession and any successful workflow. Attempt a namaste spring clean by organizing your inbox with folders or task functions that will increase your work productivity.
With a freshly organized inbox, make appointments with yourself at least once a quarter to clean out those folders. And now that your inbox is sparkling how about digging into your other folders – especially those on shared drives like Dropbox or Google Drive?
In your professional life, sometimes a spring clean doesn’t mean breaking out the vacuum or Windex, it means taking stock of what’s working well and what’s not, and getting yourself mentally revived after a long winter.
More from Work Webb: Instagram – Twitter – Facebook – The Water Cooler
I let people borrow stuff all the time. Picture Frames? Sure. I have many. Dancer Dust? Sure because really, no meal is complete without some Dancer Dust. Office Space – Why yes! We have expanded our space in the Kress building so we can accommodate the growing trend of “borrowing” office space or providing shared office solutions. I see more and more articles online on how shared office solutions is a growing trend. It’s refreshing to know we were ahead of the game when we started #WorkWebb.
If you have not considered the option of shared office space as a solution for your business, here is a list of why you need to:
- Reduces expenses. Not having to maintain an office is a huge reduction of expenses. Let us worry about this while you just get your work done.
- No need for multiple offices. Traveling to Daytona Beach, Florida for work and need a place to work? Work Webb is a professional environment to meet clients or just get some work completed with access to snacks, coffee, and great company.
- Support Local Business. Using Work Webb will support a local, small business and help bring back life to downtown Daytona.
- No Commitment. No lease required. Period. Having commitment issues is no problem for Work Webb. We have options to fit every need so businesses can give Work Webb a trial run to see if it is a good fit. We offer daily, weekly, and monthly office rental plans at Work Webb.
- Supplies Included. Everything needed for a day, hour, or week in the office is supplied so you can be productive without compromising your professionalism. Our facilities have everything you need to get your next project up and running in an elegant, peaceful, productive environment.
- Emergency Needs. On vacation in Daytona Beach and something important comes up and you need a professional office? Yes, we can help.
Contact us today to schedule a tour or inquire about office space for rent at Work Webb at the historic Kress building in Daytona Beach: (386) 506-8022
These Genius “Getting Ready For Work” Hacks Will Help You Make it to the Office (or Anywhere) On Time
Having trouble getting to the office – or anywhere – on time? These “getting ready” hacks will help simplify your morning routine so that you can make it to the office on time, looking and feeling your best: (more…)