I let people borrow stuff all the time. Picture Frames? Sure. I have many. Dancer Dust? Sure because really, no meal is complete without some Dancer Dust. Office Space – Why yes! We have expanded our space in the Kress building so we can accommodate the growing trend of “borrowing” office space or providing shared office solutions. I see more and more articles online on how shared office solutions is a growing trend. It’s refreshing to know we were ahead of the game when we started #WorkWebb.
If you have not considered the option of shared office space as a solution for your business, here is a list of why you need to:
- Reduces expenses. Not having to maintain an office is a huge reduction of expenses. Let us worry about this while you just get your work done.
- No need for multiple offices. Traveling to Daytona Beach, Florida for work and need a place to work? Work Webb is a professional environment to meet clients or just get some work completed with access to snacks, coffee, and great company.
- Support Local Business. Using Work Webb will support a local, small business and help bring back life to downtown Daytona.
- No Commitment. No lease required. Period. Having commitment issues is no problem for Work Webb. We have options to fit every need so businesses can give Work Webb a trial run to see if it is a good fit. We offer daily, weekly, and monthly office rental plans at Work Webb.
- Supplies Included. Everything needed for a day, hour, or week in the office is supplied so you can be productive without compromising your professionalism. Our facilities have everything you need to get your next project up and running in an elegant, peaceful, productive environment.
- Emergency Needs. On vacation in Daytona Beach and something important comes up and you need a professional office? Yes, we can help.
Contact us today to schedule a tour or inquire about office space for rent at Work Webb at the historic Kress building in Daytona Beach: (386) 506-8022
Increase Your Profit and Decrease Your Stress: Rent or Lease a Full or Part Time, Fully Furnished, Private, Semi-Private, or Shared Co-Working Office in Your Area
Renting or leasing an office is expensive: There’s first and last month’s rent; you’ll have to buy office equipment and furniture; supplies, a printer, fax (do people use those anymore?), copy paper, coffee, water bottles, snacks, tissues, toilet paper – the list could go on and on. What gives?
How can you get your business off the ground when all of your start-up money is going to filing cabinets, Internet hookups, and that dreaded cartridge of ink that’s worth its weight in gold? Well, there’s an affordable office rental solution which is trending that can take care of all those things for you. Renting or leasing an office in a shared workplace atmosphere will benefit not only your business and profit, but your peace of mind as well.
Here are 3 ways you can save money (and a whole lot of time and energy) renting a shared workspace or a private or semi-private full or part time office space at a business incubator or co-working office with multiple office or meeting space rental options to suit your particular needs:
1. Renting an office costs much less when you choose to do your work in a co-working atmosphere or shared workspace.
We’re lucky enough to call the offices of the historic Kress building in Daytona Beach, FL home.
Renting or leasing a quality workspace in a quality area is expensive. Renting a full or part-time office in a shared work environment allows you to drastically cut the cost of a worthwhile office rental. You’ll also be surprised by the benefits that come along with the natural networking you’ll engage in amongst other businesses and professionals that also have an office in your building or on your floor. Remember that a shared office will have real estate in “choice” areas of your city or a main downtown area that you otherwise may not be able to afford office space in on your own. Say goodbye to the days of giving sketchy or confusing directions to your clients, no more ruining your business reputation with coffee shop meetings, you can now afford an office in the most notable buildings in your area provided they have a shared workspace.
2. You don’t have to worry about buying a bunch of office furniture.
Fully furnished means exactly that: From waiting areas, to meeting rooms, chairs and desks: shared workspaces have it all.
A fully furnished office rental is a guarantee when you rent office space in a shared workplace or business incubator. When you rent or lease your own office by yourself, the costs of the deposit and rent are just the beginning. Then you have to worry about finding an office chair, work desk, supplies, filing cabinets, wall art, plants (you really should keep live plants in your office), decorations, soap, a coat or umbrella rack (we live in Florida after all), a trash can or two, toilet paper, water, the list goes on…
3. Coffee, snacks, supplies, paper, and even free meeting and conference room rentals at a shared office environment give you everything you need for even your busiest workday – saving you time and money.
Why spend time and money stocking up your office snack area when someone could do it for you? Workplace win!
Any virtual, remote, or shared workspace will have the proper office supplies you need to keep your workday running smoothly – whether it’s that extra cup of coffee, a hit of protein or sugar to keep you going, a professional meeting space or presentation area to impress your clients and colleagues, or a printer, copy, fax machine to get your documents in order and professionally delivered.
Bonus! When you rent a place of work in a happening part of town, the rates are lower at a shared office space, and you get all the amenities and benefits of working in an office on a main street or in a busy section of town (way better than renting an office off of the beaten path!). You’ll really dig the after-work outings and office lunch break options that you get when you rent a workspace in a happening area of your city.
Many businesses and professional tenants are benefiting from shared office solutions. Visit Work Webb on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for more office tips and workplace advice.
Need an Affordable Office for Rent? Consider Work Webb Shared Office Solutions in Daytona Beach, FL
Renting or leasing a shared office space can save you money and provide you with opportunities to grow your business. If you live or work in or near Daytona Beach, Ormond Beach, Port Orange, DeLand, or the surrounding areas of Volusia or Flagler counties, contact Work Webb at the Historic Kress Building on Beach Street in Daytona Beach to schedule a tour of our private, semi-private, or shared office spaces, conference, or meeting rooms.